CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, July 22, 2004

i ran away from home. and while walking to the taxi stand, i realised that i left my phone at home. so i walked all the way back home to take my phone. so i called my cousin and then i dont know why we went up to my place again. he said that we will walk to chinajump later to look for the rest. he then showed me a flyer that announced that one of his good buddies is doing podium dancing at chinajump. and its a guy. so my cousin and i went for supper with my sister. and we actually smoked together. and after that my cousin and i walked to chinajump as he said they will be there till 10am. i dont know how we ended up at my cousin's place and he had this really huge live white lion in his living room and it could actually growl. i stayed over and woke up with chicken pox only to find out that no one was at home and i had no money to see a doctor.
 
its all a dream. a very weird one indeed.
 
im feeling feverish. ack!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home